Still undecided? Take our Casconian Personality Test
1. You enjoy traveling to undiscovered places in small groups rather
than big groups and mass destinations.
2. Someone splashes you with water while walking down the street and
your immediate reaction is to laugh and look around for something to
splash back with.
3. You hate highrises. (Add 50 points just for this)
4. You love to mingle with local communities and learn their culture
and language… and you just can´t get your hands away from that
delicious street food.
5. You enjoy volunteering and organizing community events.
6. Your tolerance for Friday night music is high… very high. Well,
it might actually be Saturday and Sunday as well. Or pay day,
anytime… And if you are known in your own neighborhood as the one
with the loud music, add another 10 points.
7. Your glass is always half full, never half empty.
8. You have a good time at Disney with your kids for a day once a
year, but would hate to actually live there.
9. You are a creative type, even if not working formally on a creative
field, you have a romantic vein that spreads into anything and
everything you do.
10. You are a treehugger… even if you don´t admit it.
Scored high? you might be the “Casco Type” … Know someone who would? send them this post