440 Square meters
4736.12 Square feet
About the property
Terraplen was born in 1915 as a development landfill called El Javillo at the entrance to Casco Antiguo. Curiosly named in some originals map with an english name: Market Avenue, this wide boulevard started at the Fish Market at the end of Balboa Avenue. Although most of the buildings where built in the 20´s and 30´s, the height and volumes where respected. This area provides the perfect scenario for commercial bussiness.
of Casa del Terraplen,commercial space 2